I don't get it...p.s. I miss you guys sooo much.
what exactly is it??
Hi Ellen! I read your post from London, and I just wanted to tell you that I found creamy peanutbutter at "Meny" the other day. I don't know how it tastes, just wanted to let you know...Line.
HAHA! That is funny! Cool blog!
Haha!! Jeg lo så høyt at arild spurte hva som var så morsomt :DKommer dere til Kristiansand snart eller?
Huh? what did you say? :P
We love comments!
I don't get it...
ReplyDeletep.s. I miss you guys sooo much.
what exactly is it??
ReplyDeleteHi Ellen! I read your post from London, and I just wanted to tell you that I found creamy peanutbutter at "Meny" the other day. I don't know how it tastes, just wanted to let you know...
ReplyDeleteLine.
HAHA! That is funny! Cool blog!
ReplyDeleteHaha!! Jeg lo så høyt at arild spurte hva som var så morsomt :D
ReplyDeleteKommer dere til Kristiansand snart eller?
Huh? what did you say? :P
ReplyDelete