Monday, June 25

Rettore Family

This past weekend, we went to visit the family I lived with last year. -First time I have been back since I have left. It was good to see them, and I could not believe how big the kids got. I thought the smallest one was his older brother when I first walked in. We had a nice time, Kenny, the dad made us some smoothies and we did some catching up, and watched our wedding DVD.
Although they took a while to warm up, the kids remembered both me and Preben. Kenny told us that Benjamin (the middle child) always asks to watch this video that they took when I was leaving last year driving away in the car.



They now have a new au-pair from Indonesia, who we didn't get to talk to, but she greeted us at the door. She seemed really sweet.
It was fun to see the kids again, and we had a very nice time :)

1 comment:

  1. awww so fun!! I am hoping to see mine as well when we get to England. They live in London and have tentatively said they would love for us to come visit. I just hope they don't changed their minds. I would LOVE to see the girls again! I know the little one might not remember me much either, but it would still be fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!