Monday, June 25

Queen Mary 2

There are always cruise ships coming in and out of the harbor of Stavanger. I love it because it brings lots of Americans to the city and when we walk downtown, I hear all these English speakers, and it is like music to my ears. :) There was a family down there, and I offered to take their picture, and they turned out to be from Atlanta!! So that was fun.




Anyway, there was a cruise ship there this weekend, and it was the biggest boat I have seen in my whole life. HUGE!! We could see it from all the way from the top of the hill, near our apartment.




It almost took up the whole skyline, and the whole width of the harbor. The pictures don't even do it justice. Anyway, we were so amazed at the size, that we had to take some pictures.



How can something so big float? I don't understand it!



1 comment:

  1. I don't get it either or how planes fly!! That is a big one though! What fun, english speakers milling around your town. How's your norweigen coming anyways?? Did I spell that right?! hehe

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!