Sunday, June 3

Deacon.

I also wanted to post some of these pictures of probably the cutest dog ever. While I was home shopping at Target, Amy and I saw these little dog overalls for like 2 bucks. We had to get em for Deacon, and then of course, we had to take pictures. Could he be any cuter??

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha. ohhh man. i'm so sorry i missed that dress-up session. it would just be animal cruelty if i dressed him up and only i was there to laugh at him. with two sisters, though, it's totally legal. :) anyway, i miss you and thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey El Belle, you need to post the pic. of you and me at Amsterdam airport! Hope London is a jolly good time! Say congrats to Robbie and Jon if you see them for me! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!