Friday, June 15

I almost forgot...

I almost forgot to tell you the highlight of the trip! (Besides Starbucks) One night Preben let me attend one of his big work dinners, and the Queen was there! Totally cool!

Also, Preben wanted me to clear up some misunderstandings from a previous blog. Those naked bikers were protesting against car emissions which are harming our atmosphere-not natural beauty...and making a statement by saying take your bike to work instead of your car. -not sure how the whole nakedness fits in, but I guess it's to get some attention. So, it was for a good cause after all. :)

4 comments:

  1. WHAT??!! You met the Queen?? Is it the real queen or a look a like or a poster???! I can't believe that and then you casually forgot to write about it!! You are so crazy!! FUN STUFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, I just love looking at your blog. The Lord has blessed you with such a joyful spirit. Looking at the London pictures brought back memories of when I spent a semester there. It's a great city.

    Cousin Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that woman is not a poster but more of an im-poster,
    Great photos once again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. You are so funny, Uncle Paul. Yeah, I was just kidding; It was just this lady dressed up like the Queen. She looks pretty good though. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!