Monday, October 29

Autumn with Farmor!

our lives are pretty busy around these parts!  But here is a little update on the Enger Family.



Little Thea-girl is getting pretty comfortable with life.  



The boys are still in LOVE with her.
Noah put that "T" next to her and said,
"Mommy, I'm giving Thea this 'T' for Thea"



Liam told me that she wanted to have both dragons.




And here's how we spend some WAY too early 5:30 mornings.
Movies in bed!



they came down from the playroom one day like this


I love my little bucket heads!



The boys have been playing lots on their new playground!



It's FINALLY started cooling off a bit.
We are LOVING it!!



Nothing better than a cozy, warm snuggly baby!



I've been trying to take a picture of Thea next to her Teddy, every month to show how much she grows like my friend Lauren does.  
Liam crawled up on the chair with her and gave her a kiss all on his own.
Sweet boy.



Then he wanted to get in on the action and ran all the way up to his room and grabbed his Teddy bear and brought it down and told me to take his picture too. 



This guy is getting so big!



Farmor came to visit all the way from Norway!
The boys got lots of good Farmor time with her :)
They  love her. :)




We got to take her to the pumpkin patch :)





"how bout this one, Mommy?"




Strong boy




"The Golden Pumpkin!!" 
as Noah kept saying.
(we have no idea where this came from)



Poor Liam had pneumonia here and wasn't feeling too great
I think Noah looks like his Pops here.


Pumpkin Patch babies



I'm hardly in the pictures since I'm always taking them! But here is me and my girl! :)

Thanks for coming to see us Farmor & for helping us so much!
We're sad we didn't get more fun pictures!
See you in  just a few short weeks!


2 comments:

  1. Ok seriously...how do they just keep getting cuter!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Enger babies are so stinkin' cute! Thank you for sharing all those great pictures- it makes me feel as if I'm watching them grow! ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!