We had a SUPER fun halloween with our little Super family.
My mom was here visiting so she of course always loves to get in on the fun too!
Our little super heros!
Batman & Robin!
I love how they always make this sea of balloons down the hallways
Liam's class. Can you spot him?
Pumpkin decorating contest; Each class decorated a pumpkin.
I have a feeling they didn't let the kids help too much on this one since they all look amazing.
We went through the school trick-or-treating in each classroom and were lucky enough to run into Snow White
This year, I made it easy and only made Thea's costume along with all the masks and the Mr. & Mrs. Incredible shirts, which was only an iron-on. Easy Peasy. :)
Isn't she the cutest Super Girl ever? :)
Noah carved the pumpkin this year
plotting....
goofballs
We had our annual street Halloween Party which is always a blast.
Look at all those proud parents!
People really get into character around here. Check out our fun neighbors from the street party!
The Super family!
My mom is Wonder Woman! -(no, she really is!)
Vampire family!
Jailbirds with their kids, "nice witch" and a "happy ghost"
Roman toga guy & Greek Goddess, with their kids Ariel & Flounder
Becca (the greek goddess) made these costumes! she is amazing.
Wendy & Kevin with kids, Captain America and the character from Brave (sorry I don't know the name!)
Mickey & Minnie with their momma, Amy
halloween food!
that pumpkin is throwing up the veggie dip. Noah thought it was gross. :)
I love our street
They were scared to take this picture because Preben keeps threatening that the spider will get them if they don't do what we ask. They truly think he's alive.
sweet brothers
The party was on the day of the Georgia/Florida Game and you can't tell, but Preben was checking the score on his phone here
Georgia won! Go DAWGS!
is that Mr. Incredible giving out candy?
Getting candy is the best part
or I guess, eating it, is.
Wonder Woman & Super Girl on Candy Duty
Thea had a cape too!
it was one INCREDIBLE halloween!
Don't let Thea fool you, she had fun too :)
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!





















I ♥ Halloween and the Enger family is super cute! I think the super heroes theme was a great idea! It's so funny to me to imagine Halloween when the weather is nice- it is always cold here, and often rainy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!
The person in the balloon hallway with noah looks scary! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the spider picture! :)