Aunt Amy came to see us and to meet Thea and it was so much fun!!
She's getting ready to move to Russia permanently so it was good to spend some good quality sister time with her before she flees the country.
I love this picture.
She mostly just held Thea.
Babies are her favorite.
Aunt Amy sent this outfit to Thea as soon as we found out she was a girl :)
We did some crafting together!
we made pumpkin donuts (while Sara was face timing us)
It was just like old late nights in the Harwood house; three sisters cooking up something yummy in the kitchen, way too late at night!
The next morning, we had a donut picnic for breakfast with the boys.
They loved it.
Amy made this beautiful blanket for Thea.
Thea loves it!
our attempt at a girl photo
She helped us decorate for Halloween and we busted out all the old costumes!
Noah said he wanted to be Peter Pan again this year.
Aunt Amy, being the fun Aunt she is, brought all my babies facial hair:
I have to say that Liam pulls it off quite well!
we miss you am-o!
Thanks for coming and for all your help!
We love you :)
Those Russian orphans are so lucky to have you coming!








I love that picture with Aunt Amy with Thea and the boys too! And I'm sad when you say she is moving permanently to Russia (even though I never see her here!).
ReplyDeleteLove, Gretchen
those mustache pictures are amazing.
ReplyDelete