We are so excited to announce that our little princess is here.
She is just beautiful and perfect.
We are so thankful to the Lord that she is healthy!
Thea Faith
Born Monday, August 27th just after 10 am
Her name is Norwegian, and pronounced "Tay-ah"
meaning, 'Gift of God'
Her middle name is named after my beautiful momma.
This was the first time I went into labor naturally and wasn't induced.
My water broke around midnight and Preben got to fulfill his dream of racing to the hospital at record speeds.
I much prefer to be induced, as this was a bit too stressful to me :)
She's here!!
7 pounds, 1 oz. / 19.75 in.
3220 grams / 50.2 cm.
It's really a girl!
Proud Pappa after a long night of waiting for her to come!
The boys came to visit her and couldn't wait to get their hands on her. -Literally.
Don't worry, their hands were sanitized :)
They were SO excited.
It was just so fun how happy they were to meet her.
With their big brother and little sister shirts.
(Big Bro/ LiL Sis)
(Thanks to my good friend Savannah who made them for them!)
One happy Lolli!
Noah telling Liam that he has to be very gentle.
Looking at her little fingers
All my sweet boys with their precious little girl.
Pappa is showing them how to hold her hand.
Liam always says,
"Can I hold it?"
Noah is smitten
Our little beauty
We are so in love with her and overwhelmed with thankfulness.
We'll be posting more soon! I know our families were anxious to see more pictures right away :)
and who could blame them?? :)





Ellen & Preben congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great post- thanks for the pronounciation. I'll admit I wasn't sure. And the pics with Liam & Noah & her are priceless. I am so happy for your family, four our family!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks for posting this, my dear Ellen! I am so beyond thrilled for this new little addition to your beautiful family! Thea is so loved, from Texas to Norway to North Carolina (that's me. ;))
Love you all so much!
Claire.
Love for posting. Enjoy whatever sleep you are able to get!
ReplyDeleteOnce again your life has changed forever and what a great blessing for all
Love you all, Aunt Gayle, Uncle Ernie and Beau