We've been celebrating birthdays like crazy around here!
NOAH
We had a little birthday party for Noah because I've been feeling some mom guilt since I was too sick from pregnancy during Noah's real birthday in January.
Since we always go to birthday parties, he ALWAYS would ask when his birthday party was. So what better to do than have a half birthday party celebration?
He totally loved it!
Supportive little brother!
Noah's 3 (and a half!) !
Noah's best buddies!
All boys!
Fun times with friend, Caleb
ELLEN
Well believe it or not, I turned the big 3-0!
YIKES!
We didn't have much of a celebration because we were waiting on little Thea to arrive, but my mom was here helping us, (thanks mom!!) and we went out to lunch and got our nails done and she made a really great dinner and we had a really nice time celebrating.
Preben and I are gonna take a trip alone sometime in the future to celebrate both our 30th birthdays.
We just need to find someone to watch our kids.
Any takers?
Pretty flowers from my sweet Preben
yummy cookie cake!!
We made a yummy drink, compliments to pinterest.
this was instead of the margarita I couldn't drink because I still had Thea in my belly. :)
sadly, we didn't get a picture that day of the group of us...
LIAM
The day after my birthday is Liam's-
Showing you he is 2!
We are still working on this
Noah was excited for his birthday
"Mommy, ask me how old I am!"
We celebrated at Liam's school too!
The class was singing Happy Birthday to him here.
His sweet teacher
Birthday cookies!
Noah helping open the presents
We've had lots of cake this month!
candles!
yumm!!
THEA
Then just 3 days after Liam's birthday, Thea was born!
Her BIRTHday!
Thank you Engers for the pretty flowers!
And the balloons!
Little cutie!
More pretty flowers!
And thank you, Savannah for the pink flamingos all over our yard to celebrate little Thea's birthday :)
How fun!
August will be a very busy month for our little family for the rest of our lives :)
But we love it!
So many great things to celebrate.









August was certainly busy for the Enger household. I am so happy to have been there for most of it. I was so happy to celebrate my baby’s 30th birthday with her.. We had a nice brunch together and manicures and cookie cake to celebrate as in the pictures. Lolli and Pops will hopefully be able to baby -sit for a real celebration for you guys in the near future.
ReplyDeleteI miss playing “cars in a line” with Noah and rocking Liam and having the boys bring me fake food from the little kitchen. I am a very lucky grandmother and thank God everyday for your little family.
Love, Lolli