Are we crazy for having our kids so close together?
probably, yes.
But we love it. (mostly when they are sleeping).
Wanted to start with a picture of little Thea because I know you have been waiting for more of her :)
She is still sweet and beautiful.
Life is busy with 3 kiddos
Sometimes all you can do is have early morning movies in mommy's bed.
It's been too hot to go outside, so we've been doing lots of arts & crafts.
before Thea came, Liam loved to practice feeding this baby doll, and putting her to bed.
She was my baby doll when I was little and her name was Sara-Doll, named after my sister.
Noah was all into it too.
Things are carrying on like normal though, with our silly boys.
But this is how we roll.
We don't even bother to put on their bathing suits anymore...
Our little beauty before her first Georgia football game, trying on her game day headband.
She totally loved it.
Here's Lolli giving her her first bath at home.
It's her favorite job. :)
Thea loved it, of course.
Noah always shows her things he does or wants her to look at.
He asked the other day why she doesn't talk to him.
He really loves her and is such a sweet big brother.
So gentle and kind.
If she starts to fuss a little, he says (all panicked),
"Mommy!! Thea's crying! -Calm her down!"
The boys excited about the dawgs!
Both my parents have been here visiting helping us.
They have helped us a TON between entertaining the boys, cooking dinner, or doing the laundry or grocery shopping.
Thank you, Mom and Dad, -we are so thankful for your willingness to travel all the way to Texas to to be with us during this very busy time :)
Come back!!
Pappa and his newest little bulldog pup.
We are so excited it's fall and football season is here!
Noah showing Thea how to say "Go Dawgs!"
Pops & Noah sharing some ice cream on the porch for Labor Day.
Thanks again Mom & Dad!
We love you guys and miss you a lot!
Cuddle time with Big Brother
My friend Melissa made Thea this cute little hat.
Thanks Melissa!
We are all exhausted.
Sometimes you just need a popsicle break!
Here is a cute drawing I found the other day while I was cleaning up.
Preben made this little master piece with Liam while I was helping Noah do his homework.
I stared at it and kept looking at those 3 little stick figured babies and I guess it hit me that I have 3 kids. I still feel like I'm a kid myself. Last time we had a big family gathering, I was still at the kid table.
We are so blessed to have these sweet babies in our lives.
I thank God all the time for them and their health.
What a blessing.
I am so thankful.











Enjoyed the update and pictures. You have so much going on all the time but I'm glad you made time for the blog. So glad Lollie and Pops were there to help. We love you all
ReplyDeleteso cute, El! love all the updates. :) love the boys riding the vacuum.
ReplyDelete