Well, as I've said before, I know I've been horrible about keeping the blog updated lately, but now that I'm not pregnant anymore, I have more energy (even though I'm not as rested) and I have lots to post from the past few weeks, so check back frequently if you wish :)
My sweet friends threw me a super adorable baby shower.
It was complete with a waffle bar, fun games and good friends.
Perfect.
The beautiful hostesses!
(Candace, Jaclyn, & Daphne)
I love it!
We played a fun game where all the guests had to make a baby out of play-dough and I had to choose which one was the best. :)
Look how talented my friends are!
My Norwegian friend, Kristine and her cute new babe
My friend Amanda is an amazing cake/cupcake maker :)
Susan, also pregnant with her 3rd baby, and Amanda, the cupcake maker :)
I got to open lots of adorable girlie things!
I loved it!
Look at this cute fairy costume :) Thanks Brittany!
So sweet.
My wonderful neighbors, Becca & Savannah
Such a great group of ladies!
Sweet Lisa who ended up opening her house at the last minute to host the party!
Thanks Lisa!!
Baby Thea bump!
Thanks again, girls for such a wonderful, sweet shower!
I felt showered with love and I am so blessed.
*** Special thanks to Lisa for taking all these cute photos!
I ♥ this! Ellen you are so sweet and EVERYONE recognizes how special you are. =)
ReplyDelete