No, that was not a typo. I really did mean DAY of summer.Ok, that is over exaggerating but we have hardly had a summer (meaning sunshine and warmth-enough to wear some flip-flops) here in Stavanger, which was a little depressing. They say it has been the worst summer in Norway in 150 years. So hopefully the next one will be better.
This was one of our sunny days, a few weeks ago. It was so nice I actually wore a skirt!! This may not seem like a big deal, but it is one of the things I miss the most. - dressing up a bit. I just get so tired of wearing jeans and close-toed shoes.
Anyway, here I am at a Norwegian water fountain downtown. The very low water flow was a little too far down in the bowl for comfort, (all those germs lurking about) so I'm just pretending to get a drink here. :) -so don't worry Mom. ;)
Here is Kate, who has started Young Life (Christian outreach program) here in Norway with her husband Tor. They actually work with Norwegian kids, which is pretty cool. And of course, Marissa who does Young Life here as well, but with the International kids. God has decided to take her away to another country (we don't know where yet), to join a team of other Young Lifers.

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!