Friday, September 14

Dalsnuten

Preben and I took a nice hike this past weekend up this mountain called Dalsnuten. It was very nice and not as hard core as Prekistolen.

It was a bit muddy, like really muddy because of all the rain,but we still had a nice hike.



On the way up

On the way up we ran into some sheep. They were so cute!! I wanted to get closer but then I remembered that show, "When Animals Attack" so I kept my distance in case one of then went nuts on me. Plus we didn't even have a camera to video tape the attack, so it wouldn't have even been able to be on the show to get any glory. So this is as close as I got. :)

There was a pretty lake down below, but the picture doesn't do it justice. I hate that.

Some of the nature shots.

The Norwegians usually build these rock tower things in different places around Norway. It's kinda cool. So here is the rock tower on top of this mountain.










Here is Preben overlooking Stavanger and Sandness.

3 comments:

  1. Ellen this could have been you.
    Or should I say this could have been ewe.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD73kksP1RY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you decided not to get too close to the sheep, you both could have been eaten or wounded or something. Great Pictures Ellen and Preben. It looks beautiful up there.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!