We lost our sweet little Deacon-Boy a couple weeks ago.
He's been a member of our family for a very long time.
He will surely, surely, surely be missed.
Thanks for all the cuddles, little Deac.
Best dog in the whole world.
Best dog in the whole world.
I mean, seriously, is he not the cutest thing ever?
Deacon with his sisters.
Noah asks for Deacon every time he talks to Lolli on Skype. :(
He always protected us while we're sleeping. :)
in his Christmas sweater from this year
Chillin with Noah in the car
Little buddies.


awww, el.. i was SO sad to learn the news about Deacon. :(
ReplyDeleteLOVE you and your family so much. :)
ps. i can't believe how big liam has grown! he looks like he's catching up to our sweet noah!
el belle oh I am so sad!! I loved deacon too, he sure lived a long life!! love you guys :)
ReplyDeleteawww. so sorry friend! :(
ReplyDelete