We bought our first house!
Looks like we're staying in Houston a little longer than we thought. We are moving to a new city about 20 minutes away called Katy.
We've gotten comments from our families that the house looks really big. It looks bigger than it actually is; just to clarify, there are no basements in Houston, and much of the house is the garage. :) But it is certainly big enough for us and our growing family! (and guests!! :) ) and now Liam has his own room :)
It is our prayer to one day live closer to family, but for right now, this is where God wants us.
We are excited about moving but are sad to leave our incredible neighbors, (very sad) and Noah's pre-school teachers. (I was finally getting to the point where he didn't cry when I dropped him off in the morning). But we are excited for this new part of our lives.
We've gotten comments from our families that the house looks really big. It looks bigger than it actually is; just to clarify, there are no basements in Houston, and much of the house is the garage. :) But it is certainly big enough for us and our growing family! (and guests!! :) ) and now Liam has his own room :)
It is our prayer to one day live closer to family, but for right now, this is where God wants us.
We are excited about moving but are sad to leave our incredible neighbors, (very sad) and Noah's pre-school teachers. (I was finally getting to the point where he didn't cry when I dropped him off in the morning). But we are excited for this new part of our lives.

Congratulations!! What an awesome house!! Looks really nice!!
ReplyDeleteVi gleder oss til å treffe dere alle fire i begynnelsen av desember! god tur!!!
Klem fra Thor-Erling og Kjerstin
Yay!! Congratulations!! I'm so glad you guys are staying here. I know it is hard without family. I so hope we can get together often.
ReplyDeleteGratulerer med nytt hus - kjempeflott. Håper dere kommer til å trives. Håper alt er bra med dere alle fire. Mange klemmer fra Jonathan, Ulrik, Anja og Gaute.
ReplyDeleteGratulerer med flott hus! Og bra med mye plass! - for oss som enda ikke har besøkt dere! ;-)
ReplyDeleteBlir bra å se dere snart!
klem, kari
It is very nice - I think I can see the Enger boys playing in the front yard !
ReplyDeleteIt look really nice. Will be so fun to decorate as is your own.
ReplyDeleteGood luck
Love you all
Aunt Gayle
That's awesome! We see ourselves moving out to Katy in the next couple years. Is it in Cinco Ranch?
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place. I am excited in your behalf. God tur til Norge - kos dere, mens jeg koser meg i Chicago. Sol
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Ellen & Preben!
ReplyDeleteA move across town is nothing compared to a move across the ocean. You will have to let us know when the big day is, and what your new address is.
Love,
Gretchen
aw congrats! glad you get to stick around a little longer. ;-)
ReplyDelete