We sure are loving life with our two beautiful boys, but man, are we busy! And tired.
I don't think we've stopped moving since my mom left. It's taken me several days to finish this blog post, which I've included lots of pictures to hold you over for a while, since it's hard to find much time to sit down and do anything these days.
Yeah, he's cute here, but at 3:00 am when he's wailing like taradactal, (which apparently is spelled, "Pterodactyl" -um, what's up with the silent 'P'? ) then it's a different story.
he loves to be cuddled, and held pretty much all the time.
but we love it too :)
We had to buy this wrap, which he basically lives in because he only likes to be held.
He's in it so much, I'm debating buying it in another color so it can match more of my outfits ;)
Noah is getting so big and finally starting to say a few more words.
We're starting pre-school a couple days a week, so he can get out of the house and have some fun.
He's still adjusting to "kool" but we think in the end, he'll really enjoy time away from home, and playing with other kids his age.
Me and my new babe!
I just realized there are 4 pictures of me in a row.
sorry about that! Hope you don't have Ellen overload :)
Liam's competition
Noah is SO into cars and trucks right now, and points to every car when we're driving (this is a lot since we're living in Houston) and he makes the 'rum-rum' sound as each one goes by.
he also sees a lot of cranes (apparently there's a lot of construction going on around Houston, which I've only recently noticed because of Noah), and he thinks they are boats (the masts) and says "toot-toot"every time we pass one of those.
Noah's come to terms with, and realized this little one is not going back to the hospital where he came from, and is finally being nicer to him. There have been no blocks or cars thrown at Liam for at least 2 weeks.
On the up-side, Noah is really starting to understand what time-out is all about.
Nothing like a jar of 'garden veggies' to start your day off right!
Noah chooses this every morning for breakfast.
I don't even fight it any more.
It wouldn't be my first choice, but at least they are healthy.
Open eyes!!
One of my best friends growing up, Paul had a job interview in Austin and drove all the way to Houston for the afternoon to see us! :)
Noah loved him.
I think it's because he danced in the kitchen with Noah to his farm tunes.
so did Liam. He even gave Paul a smile :)
AND Paul got the job! YAY!
Bringing my Atlanta peeps to Texas!
Poor Preben is slaving away on the thesis. :)
I had to include a picture of him in here too!
We had our first "fall" day.
It was still warm, but you basically didn't sweat when you went outside.
I celebrated by putting Noah in jeans, which was probably too hot.
I was just so excited.
Liam loved relaxing outside and slept so well, I didn't even have to hold him!
I hope this weather stays!






Så koselig med masse bilder! Forstår at dere har det hektisk - i januar er det vår tur. Heldigvis har vi mamma og pappa i etagen under...
ReplyDeleteGøy med bilder!
ReplyDeleteSyns Liam er et skikkelig fint navn! Og for en nydelig gutt!!! Likner på sin far tror jeg!
Hva slags oppgave er det Preben skriver på?
Great post Ellen,I can't believe my precious Noah is causing all that desruction! I am sure he is just figuring out how window blinds work and trying to get his diapers ready for the next change-(he is so smart). I loved all the pictures- Liam really favors the Enger side!I miss you all . Love, Lolli
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love you honest post! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute! and your boys are adorable! :-) so good to see you the other night. i really hope we can catch up soon. oh, and i have a blue moby if you want to borrow it to coordinate. ;-)
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks great! Love Noah's facial expressions. That's hilarious he wants to eat garden veggies for breakfast. It makes me laugh how decisive and opinionated they are sometimes! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Hope y'all are doing well. We - that's the whole of Norway, obviously - are looking forward to your next Scandinavian visit. Much love, Sol
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed all the pictures especially those of liam. he is so cute. would love to have him hanging around my neck, so will lolly and pops if they can tear themselves away from #1. Love all you guys
ReplyDeleteAunt Gayle