What a big boy he is! I cant wait to see how he does as he gets used to it. He is so darling I can't stand it! Love, Lolli
So cute!!!! I hope he is loving pre-school, and I hope you are loving it too. :)
What a big boy!Thanks for sharing these precious moments.Love, UP
seriously the cutest kid ever!! I'd take him in my class any day!!
i just caught up with all of your latest posts (finally)! and your photos are beautiful!i love seein' your budding family.. :)
We love comments!
What a big boy he is! I cant wait to see how he does as he gets used to it. He is so darling I can't stand it! Love, Lolli
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!! I hope he is loving pre-school, and I hope you are loving it too. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a big boy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these precious moments.
Love, UP
seriously the cutest kid ever!! I'd take him in my class any day!!
ReplyDeletei just caught up with all of your latest posts (finally)! and your photos are beautiful!
ReplyDeletei love seein' your budding family.. :)