My wonderful mom came to stay with us for 2 weeks to help out while we were getting adjusted to life with two babies. She mostly had Noah duty.
And she also did the laundry, cooking and cleaning.
She is amazing.
She said it's always been her dream to take her grand-babies on a carousel.
She finally got to do it, and I am pretty sure she had more fun than Noah.
Noah's favorite part was giving the attendant the token to get on. :)
He also enjoyed waving to this old man stranger every time he passed him.
There was lots of swimming in our 93° pool
Noah with his koozie-life vest on.
We had some late nights.
Two grandsons!
Noah picked out his own pajamas. at least they both have stripes!
Lolli was so proud she could fit between two big car seats!
-not an easy task!
Noah thought it was hilarious.
our two little bulldog pups on the first game day of the season.
Liam slept through the whole game!
little Liam
he still sleeps a lot.
What a blessing it is to have a mom who is healthy enough and so willing to come help so much!
Thanks for everything Mom! Noah sure misses his Lolli! We love you.


yeah, moms are AWESOME!!! not sure what i would do without mine. great pics of the boys, too! can't wait to meet liam!
ReplyDeleteMy sister looks so sad. "Just kidding" Thanks for posting these great photos.
ReplyDeleteLove UP
I love how Liam is asleep in every single picture! You have such an adorable little family! Does Liam look more like Preben's side of the family?
ReplyDeleteWow, a whole posting abut Lolli! I am honored. I had such a great time taking care of all of you! I enjoyed every minute of it.I can't wait for next month when me and Pops will both be there for more fun and hugs.
ReplyDeletethanks guys! yes, katie, i think liam looks a lot like preben! he's really long and has preben's nose and toes :) i think his face kinda looks like his too :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing it is to have a mom like yours. My mom needs to come over and take some lessons. Your boys are so cute!! I can't wait to come over soon and see the new little guy. See you soon Ellen. :)
ReplyDeleteFaith is blessed and to be such a young lolly
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for all of you and pops
Aunt Gayle