Preben and I have been married for three wonderful years!
During these past three years, I, moved to Norway, then we moved to Texas a year after that, had Noah, and now we're pregnant with our second baby!
We've done a lot in the first 3 years if you ask me!
It has been busy but great!
We've done a lot in the first 3 years if you ask me!
It has been busy but great!
Preben is the most patient man I know and I am so thankful to be married to such an amazing man of God, and soon to be daddy to two!
Marriage is such a blessing.
Marriage is such a blessing.

yay! congrats! love the wedding pics :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Third! How time flies- I cant believe the weather difference -nearly 80 degrees here today -3 years ago the coldest day in 100 years!BRRRR Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 years, Engers! Ellen, you look stunning in theses photos!
ReplyDeleteGratulerer!!
ReplyDeleteJa, Preben er en de beste guttene jeg kjenner!! =)