Friday, April 30

April Visit #3: Mary Beth & Brandon

My cousin Mary Beth, who I grew up with in Georgia, and her son, Brandon, (my first cousin once removed, for those who are keeping track) who I practically raised,  (just kidding!  I just loved babysitting for him (and his brother) so much from when he was just a newbie to the world)  came to visit us!  We had such a nice time with them!  I cannot believe that I did not manage to get ONE picture with Mary Beth, so you'll have to take my word that she's a super cute mom!

Boy time in the pool!


Cozy cousins watching some Funniest Home Videos :)

Noah absolutely loved him.  Like A lot.
He followed him everywhere, like a dog.

Noah also loved Brandon's sunglasses


gosh, I love him.

Thanks again for coming little Bierbaums!  
Noah sure does miss his best buddy!

P.S.  I know I used an obscene amount of parenthesis in this post.  (Sorry about that).  

1 comment:

We love comments!