Monday, April 26

April Visit #1 : Lolli

Wow!  What a month April has been!  We have had SO many visitors!   It's been busy, but really fun!

Our first guest was Lolli.  (Formally Grammie).  Since my Dad has always been Pops, she decided after hearing that my friend, Lauren's mom was named Lolli, she just HAD to be Lolli too, so now they are Lolli & Pops.  (Lollipops).  (thank you Lauren for letting us share names!)

Ok, now that you are all caught up on the family name changes, Lolli came to stay with us and visit while Sara was still here.  We had a lot of fun including Easter egg hunts, bubble blowing, and general silliness.

Story Time
Good Night Moon never gets old!
(at least for Noah)

Pool Time
I hope I can be as pretty as this lady when I'm a Lolli!

Noah loves jumping in!
Even when there's no one there to catch him!  
We are the proud new owners of a baby life jacket :) 


Pedicures in the backyard

Dinner picnic during the pedicures

Oh, Lolli...
Always clowning around

Teaching the wee one how to blow bubbles

Two of Noah's biggest fans

Thanks for coming, Lolli!

2 comments:

  1. Lolli og Pops! Fantastisk! Og veldig søtt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolli needs another visit soon.I miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!