Oh my goodness, we are so excited!! We just love Noah and everything about him! Labor and Delivery went perfectly and we could just feel the Holy Spirit!
Labor was actually a piece of cake! God is so good! Thank you for all your prayers, they were truly answered.
We have the greatest blessing anyone could ask for.
Noah is a beautiful, healthy baby and we think he's just perfect. We're slowly adjusting to a life with little sleep and lots more love.
Thanks again for your prayers, we will continue to post when we're not sleeping, feeding, changing, or burping :).
Happy, tired, Mommy
Proud Papa!
Preben was a wonderful coach!
Perfect Baby!
Look at that blonde hair!!
Gratulerer så mye begge to! For en fantastisk perfekt gutt. Så bra å høre at alt er bra med mor og barn ( og far). Dere får kose dere masse alle tre. Håper det ikke blir så alt for lenge til vi treffer dere og lillegutt.
ReplyDeleteHilsen Janne m/fam
Gratulerer, gratulerer!!! For en nyyyyydelig gutt!! Vi gleder oss til å se den lille Noah Matias!
ReplyDeleteklem, vidar og kari :-)
Igjen: Han er jo kjempeskjønn!
ReplyDeleteGleder oss til å treffe ham!
klem fra Mercers.
Oh my gosh, Ellen! He is so amazingly cute!! I'm so happy for you two! :)
ReplyDeleteEllen an Preben he is fabulous! Little boys are tops! So are little girl granddaughters!! So much more special to know he will be raised to be a believer in Jesus!
ReplyDeleteJohn and Martha Burkhalter
Oh my goodness! He is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteGratulerer! Håper dere alle tre koser dere masse og nyter dagene fremover. Ser frem til mer bilder...og etterhvert å se Noah i levende live.
ReplyDeleteSol
Well, is he not the cutest little baby boy one has ever seen? I cant wait to see him in person. Love mom (grandmomma )
ReplyDeleteHe looks so sweet! Who's on diaper duty? Can't wait to meet him and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBenny
I can't wait to meet my newest Grand Nephew!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, what a beautiful little boy!
Love UP
Miss Ellen! Noah is ADORABLE!!! So precious! We're praying for you guys and thanking God for how well things are going for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congratulations - Noah is SO cute! I'm so excited for you both...I hope you quickly find your routine with lil' bub, and that you don't end up too sleep deprived :S xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is so cute! I'm so happy for you and wish you all the best in the new job as parents!
ReplyDeleteFour pictures will only keep the masses satisfied for so long.
ReplyDelete