Sorry for the delay in posting here, we've been super busy! :) But it's been super fun! We had a minor set back for a few days, when I had to be re-admitted back in the hospital for pre-eclampsia. If you don't know what that is, look it up, because we're still trying to understand exactly what it is, and are not too good at explaining it. Thank you to those of you who were praying for us. We really appreciate that and know that God's hand was in the whole ordeal.
Thankfully, everything seems under control now, and we're happy it didn't happen while Noah was still inside me! :)
He is growing every day and he's starting to keep his eyes open longer than 2 minutes. It's fun to watch him explore everything around him.
He still sleeps a lot though. :)
He prefers our bed to his. I think he just likes to be near us though. He's just so cute!
All cozy in our bed.
All cozy in his bed. :)
Om my goodness he is SOOOOO cute!! I am smiling just looking at the pics. as I like to say, "I could just eat him up!!"
ReplyDeleteHan er utrolig skjønn altså! Og se så liten han er i senga si! haha. Hvor mye veier han nå?
ReplyDeleteGår det bra med deg nå Ellen? Håper alt er vel!
klem fra Ingunn
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHan er sååå søt!! Håper dere koser dere masse sammen alle tre! Den første tiden er helt spesiell, som om man lever i en egen liten boble. Håper det går bedre med deg, Ellen!!
ReplyDeleteSe her vettu! Mange bilder av denne nydelige gutten! Gratulerer igjen!! Kos dere masse sammen!!!!
ReplyDeleteJeg spør som Ingunn, hvor mye veier han nå?
klem, kari
Se her vettu! Mange bilder av denne nydelige gutten! Gratulerer igjen!! Kos dere masse sammen!!!!
ReplyDeleteJeg spør som Ingunn, hvor mye veier han nå?
klem, kari
thanks everyone! we think he is so cute too. i'm much better, thanks for asking, just have to be on some medicine for a while to keep things under control. Noah was 6 lbs. / 2727 g. when he was born, and now he is back up to this weight again after losing a bit after he was born. we go to the dr. again tomorrow to check his weight. but he was a little over 6 lbs. last week. :) hope you are all doing great :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little blessing. He's just so cute! We're happy that you are out of the hosptial, Ellen.
ReplyDeleteHe is just the most beautiful baby, Ellen! I am so happy for you both. You two look so amazing, and the love you have for each other and your son shine through in the photos! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see more pictures and read more about the exciting adventure of parenthood. :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amanda Wood
Oh my word, I just looked up pre-eclampsia (which I'd heard of but never learned about), and I am SO relieved you're okay! I will definitely be praying for your continued health and recovery, as well as the success of your treatment. Take care of yourself, Ellen!
ReplyDeleteVi prøvde å få kontakt på telefon, men må nok nøye oss med å gratulere på bloggen! GRATULERER så utrolig mye med en velskapt gutt! Han var utrolig kjekk! Vi gleder oss virkelig på deres vegne. Kanskje våre to kan leke til sommeren? Når kommer dere hjem? Randi og Rune
ReplyDeleteHe is so so so so so so cute. Wow. He really is so adorable. I'm so happy for you guys!! Isn't it just the most amazing thing ever? Love you lots.
ReplyDelete