Monday, January 12

Jasper

Can you see her??

Thought we'd give you a Jasper update.
We found out he's actually a girl. :)
We've called some animal shelters but they all were filled up and we didn't feel right about having her be put down at one of those, so they said we should try back later when they were less filled up.
She got into a cat fight and had a really bad wound on her back, so we decided to take her to the vet. He put her under some local anesthetic to clean out the wound ( I won't go into as much detail as he did)... gross ... and then he ended up giving her all her shots for free! (about a $150 ordeal). Is that not the nicest thing ever?? We were so thankful! He said if she had her shots, she'd be easier to give away, so we just thought that was so nice! God has such a good way of working things out!
If anyone wants a cat, she is available! She is super sweet and pretty and just mostly wants to cuddle all the time. He told us she was about 9 months to a year old. (still pretty young). Anyway, that's our update on our little kitty who has adopted and who we are putting up for adoption! :)

4 comments:

  1. oh my, for a minute there I thought you'd had your baby and named him Jasper, until I remembered the cat, and then saw your blog (I saw the headline on MY blog... haha)
    Let us know as soon as you get a chance when little Enger boy is finally here! CAn't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morsomt, flere som trodde at baby Enger var kommet og het Jasper...
    Venter i spenning...!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love that you have adopted him in the interim!! I would totally take him/her if I lived in TX!!! How cute is she!!! WOW I am soo impressed that they gave all the shots for free....awesome!! Love ya!!! Can't wait for baby Enger to be HERE HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, jeg tenkte akkurat som Ingunn og Kari! Godt at katten har det bra.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!