We went to Preben's work Christmas or as they call them now, "Holiday" Party at a fancy hotel. It was decorated so beautifully and it was fun to hang out with his colleagues at the dinner.
I just love him.
It was like a winter wonderland!
We've been letting Jasper inside since it's getting colder outside. It actually snowed here... which was a Christmas miracle. That was Wednesday, and today is Sunday and Preben wore shorts. The weather here is unbelievable.
All decorated for Christmas!
Our cute tree!
Preben working hard on putting up the lights on the house.
Our cute house :)
beautiful Christmas decorations!
ReplyDeleteYay Christmas! Sad we can't all be together this year, but so excited about the blessing coming to the whole family soooon!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys.
Hey, I don't think I realized you even had a cat! But, I don't remember much anymore. Glad you had fun at Preben's Christmas party. It's a fun date that someone else pays for if nothing else! Remember to write me back and tell me the results of your "analysis". We will pray for you in these last days of pregnancy.
ReplyDelete:)
Love,
Beth