I just LOVE Thanksgiving because it's actually a holiday that is not about anything except basically what it was made for; Sitting down with loved ones and realizing how thankful and blessed you are. You do a lot of eating while you're sitting as well, but that part is just fun. We had a great trip and only got pulled over once because of a minor issue :).

Every year my high school friends throw a pre-thanksgiving fest complete with 2 fried turkeys. It's always fun and such a great way to get everyone together.
- I stole this picture from Melissa :) -Thanks Melissa!
Us with Paul, one of the hosts of the party.
Here are some old friends, Jonathan, James, Brock, Chirs Keith, Christina, and Jody.
Megan, George, Andy, George and Melissa chatting :)
Andrew, one of the hosts, with Kathryn by all the yummy food!
Preb and I with my cute Aunt Gayle
Looks like so much fun!! Love seeing you pregnant!! cant wait for baby enger!!
ReplyDeletehey! glad you guys had a good trip! that picture of the puppies in their sweaters is soooo cute! love it! :) jaclyn
ReplyDeleteHehehe, de passet du Preben!
ReplyDelete