Room before...
Room during...
Almost done!!
The baby's room is coming together!
Preben has been busy!! He has painted the whole baby's room (doctor told me not to paint), put together a crib, a changing table/dresser, a pack n' play, and assembled the car seat in the car. So if the baby came today, we would be ready!
We still have a little decorating left to go, but we're off to a good start.
We have a SLIGHT nautical theme going on in the room, we don't want a ton of sailboats or anything but here's a close up of the bedding with the map and compass drawings on it. And if you see the cute curtains, (in a couple pictures above,) they are little nautical flags.
I've just been watching him do all those things ( cheering him on of course) cooking, baking christmas cookies, and most importantly, growing a baby. (which is hard work too!) It's getting to be pretty uncomfortable to be pregnant now; hard to walk, sleep, and get out of the bed in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. But all that is better than being sick! :) It's less than 6 weeks til we get to meet our little boy! We can't wait!
We've even bought the car seat and have practiced using it with my teddy bear I have had since I was a baby. The car seat is in the car and ready to go incase we have to rush to the hospital! :)
The room looks sooooo good guys! I'm so excited!!!
ReplyDeleteUtrolig bra altså! Stilig sengetøy. Bra jobba Preben!
ReplyDeleteVi satser på at han blir kalt Coby hvis han blir født den 31. Januar, sånn som Coby, ikke sant! ;)hehe
Everything looks so precious! We are so excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a nice room! I can't wait to see it and the new little Enger in person . I am so glad Timothy bear came in handy!Love , Mom
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!! Your room is adorable. I'm so excited for you guys. You'll be parents before you know it!!
ReplyDelete