Well, I have been living it up in Sin City with my family because my cousin Gretchen had a wedding out there. We got to see some family, do some relaxing, sun tanning and some gambling while we were out there. We had a blast! Preben couldn't make it because he has to make the mula, and go to other exciting places, like Egypt...but I missed you Preben!
Deacon always knows when we are going somewhere, because he sees the suitcases and then he gets really sad. He tried to sneak in the trunk of the car with all our stuff and hide. :) He really was ducking down.
Here are Dad and I waiting at the gate. He was teaching me about 3 card poker, so I could win big money in Vegas!
Here is Sara enjoying her first class coffee. :) And there is mom zonked out behind her.
We flew right over the Grand Canyon. It was awesome!
They had these little creatures coming out of the floor at the Vegas airport. This one reminded me of Harry Potter. It was so funny, so we had to take a picture. Mom was embarrassed.
When we arrived at our hotel, we went straight to the pool to check things out, and we found Aunt Gayle :)
We looked down from the balcony, and saw Uncle Ernie and Dad already hitting the tables!
Amy couldn't make it either because she had to be in school. Sara is talking to her on the phone though, so she could be in at least one picture with us. :) We missed you Amo!
Here is the pool at night where we stayed. There are fish and sharks inside that aquarium thing.
The water slide went right through the tank, it was so cool!
The next morning I got to go to Starbucks and try some new frapachinno flavors. This one is raspberry mocha. It was very yummy!
We saw Gretchen and Matt (Bride and Groom) at Starbucks too!
After we went inside, I tried my first slot machine. Didn't win anything on this baby, but it was fun to play a giant one. :)That's all for now, I'll post more later about the wedding.
What fun!! I am jealous of it all- the sun, the starbucks, the pool- I miss you!!
ReplyDeletewow, Ellen. Seems like a lot of fun. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDelete