Tuesday, October 16

My Frst Vegas Wedding!


My first Vegas wedding was awesome! It was just what you think of when you think of "Vegas Wedding". It was so hilarious and just really, really fun! Here I am with Mom and Aunt Gayle waiting in the lobby for the party bus to take us to the chapel.

Here we are with our cousin, Michael and his girlfriend, Kristen.
Mom and Dad on the party bus!

They got married at the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel :)

Here we are with some family waiting to go inside the chapel.

Gretchen and Uncle Butch, father of the bride. :)

Elvis married them!

Being serenaded by Elvis.

About to head to the reception.




Here is a video I took during the ceremony. It is just a really short clip so you can get the idea of just how much fun this wedding was.


You can see the whole thing, (11 minutes) if you click this link: http://www.vivalasvegasweddings.com/lasvegaswedding-octobervideos.htm
There are some pretty funny parts, and you can fast forward if you don't want to watch the whole thing. I recommend that you watch their vows. It is pretty funny
Once you click the link, it is in the 3rd column, a bit down, and click M. McNally Wedding .



The reception was at this little Italian place.

Mom and I waiting for our food.
Afterwards, we went back to Gretchen and Matt's room for toasts and drinks. Then she headed down to the casinos in her dress to have some fun!

And yes, we are in her hotel "room" in this picture. It was a glorious 2 story hotel suite.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job documenting Ellen!! I love the short clip you included!! I am so glad you were able to make it all the way from Norway. Vegas is always fun, but this was by far the BEST TRIP YET!!!!

    Love,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great treat to see these pictures! Looks like a great time. Your mom looks great. She “almost”looks younger than the youngest of her siblings. :-)

    Love, UP

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!