Friday, April 27

The Honeymoon!












We were so lucky that we were able to go to Grand Bahama Island on our honeymoon. We had perfect weather and it was just beautiful! We just enjoyed ourselves and relaxed on the beach most days. We also got to go snorkeling and swim with some dolphins and they even kissed us! It was great, and they were so sweet :). We found out that dolphins in captivity actually live 20-25 years longer than those out in their natural habitat becuase of course they are given food and some TLC in captivity. But these dolphins were actually open to the sea, so they could freely come in and out as they pleased. it was really neat.



I also actually ran into someone I knew from UGA- small world...her cousin was getting married there at the Westin. We saw about 5 weddings go on while we were there. They were beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. YEA!!! Welcome to blog world!!! I am a blogger too!! Did you know? www.themassies.blogspot.com Love the pics and can't wait to keep in touch! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is what you were working on at 4am!!! I must say that it is cute Mrs. Enger!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I do have another friend name Ellen who goes my Ellebelle. Isn't that funny?!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!