Thursday, April 26

A Few Wedding Pictures


Here is Oda, Preben's niece,one of our flower girls at the bridesmaids' luncheon.

All my beautiful girls! (Yesi, Amy, Kathryn, Lauren, Kathryn, Sara, Laura, Anna, Bryn, and of course, my Mom)

It turned out to be the coldest day Pine Mountain
had seen since 1840 something. So here I am
putting on some gloves to help warm up a bit!

Yay!! Finally Married! :)

I stole this picture from Melissa, so thank you Melissa!
One our way to the Four Seasons! What a wonderful wedding! I can't believe it's over!





1 comment:

  1. you went all the way to the four seasons in ATL on your wedding night?!!! Or another one? We stayed their our first night too! It was LOVELY! Did they give you those chocolate covered strawberries?? I have been craving them ever since! They were yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!