Friday, September 23

F.DN.HC.H

The Title stands for:
Fall
Date Night
Hair Cut & 
Halloween

Creative, I know.  
Couldn't think of a clever title for this post.


As most of you know, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the fall!  Of course it's hard to get that fall feeling here in Texas because the leaves don't start changing colors til about March and the weather doesn't start getting cool until about January, but I still love it!

we're making pumpkin bread here. - of course 



Hubby had this in our driveway one night on our date night.



He has lots of Norwegian Friends here who drive Porches :)
It was borrowed & super fun!



Liam got his first REAL haircut



He didn't love it.



so happy it was over.




Halloween is near and I've got the stuff for the boys' costumes!
Any Guesses on what this costume is going to be?

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing from the green felt and red feathers that this costume is Peter Pan! :) By the way, I love seeing these updates, and I love that you take so many pictures. I feel like I'm there! I need to take more pictures, lol. I can't wait to see how this costume turns out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made my day again… Nice haircut! Great car for a princess, too! Can’t wait to see Halloween stuff!
    Love to you all, thanks again for these great blogs.
    AE

    ReplyDelete
  3. costume guess: Native Americans?
    Hair cut: darling
    Porche: very cool! Way to go Preben!
    Pumpkin bread: does Noah like to cook? What does he think of it?

    We miss you guys!! Love to all! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!