We've had a little sickie the last few days. :(
A cute one though.
There were 3 goldfish in the bowl and it took him about 40 minutes to finish them.
He was so cute and pitiful, I had to take his picture.
Poor thing never really sits long in front of the tv, but since he wasn't feeling good, we watched Noah's Ark- Baby Einstein about 3 times in a row.
He perked up for about 3 minutes and got inside the laundry basket.
and this has been our sleeping situation for the last few nights.
He just wanted to be near us, I guess.
We of course hate when he's sick, which has thankfully only been once before, but I love all the extra cuddles and snuggles I get when he is.
He's on the mend!
Oh my goodness! Those first two pictures are heartbreaking! But also super cute. He must have been feeling really bad. :( Hoping he is back to normal quickly!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness he looks pathetic! Poor little guy...hope he gets better soon!
ReplyDelete