Here are our 4-D ultrasound pictures of the New Babe.
(We still don't have a name yet, as I know lots of you have been wondering and asking.)
We think he looks a lot like Noah did in his 4-D, but this guy is a little more filled out and kinda chubby even. :) I think it's because I've been eating more during this pregnancy than I did with Noah, since I haven't felt as sick.
Preben thinks it was all the chocolate milk I drank in the beginning. That's the only thing I could stomach. -He thinks the baby will come out brown.
NEW BABY
is he a cutie or what?
he's got my cheeks, just like Noah does.
the lady told us that thing by his eye up there on the right are his toes, so his feet are next to his face, and he's curled up in a little ball.
-that flexibility does not come from the Harwood side for sure.
-Noah could never do that.
NOAH
for comparison
NEW BABY
that's his hand in front of his face, kinda saying, 'please, leave me alone, I just want to sleep...'
NEW BABY
Just like Noah, he kept getting his hands all up in his face. They told me to come back in 2 weeks to see if they could get a better shot without the hands in the way. :)
NOAH
those hands agin!
As always, seeing your baby during an ultrasound makes it so much more real.
We are really getting excited about meeting him and kissing his sweet face.
We really feel so blessed that God would give us two little boys. What a gift.
Please continue to pray for his health and a remaining healthy pregnancy.
So far, my blood pressure has been great! Praise God!
Here's to no Pre-eclampsia!





Gosh, he looks so much like Noah to me!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet him!!!!
He is very cute and does look so much like Noah.
ReplyDeleteShould be ready for the beach house in 2011