Tuesday, July 13

Pops

Pops came out to visit us all the way from Atlanta!
We did so many fun things together, like play in the pool,

and colored pictures!

He even planted an herb garden for Mommy because she's been wanting one for so long!

Pops wouldn't let me help him garden because sometimes I jump in the pool without warning.

so I waited patiently for him to finish planting.

He got up with me almost every morning so Mommy could sleep in, and then took me on a walk before it got too hot to go out.

I love when we blow bubbles!

Of course we threw the ball around together too.

Look Pops!  There's an airplane!

Chalk!



We miss you Pops!
Thanks for coming!

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures ! Lolli will be there soon to play !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pops is having so much fun. Watch those blocking falls. Blocks or balls? No contest!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!