Sunday, November 1

Trick or Treat!


Some Halloween treats we made


Everyone got their own mini jack o' lantern pumpkin pies




Pops and Noah gettin' ready for the trick or treaters
(I wore this pumpkin outfit when I was a baby) :)





Noah doing webcam with Aunt Amy, Grammie and Uncle Deacon just before the night began



it's not so easy to paint whiskers on a 9 month old's face.


Aunt Sara took Noah around to get some candy


Skunk.



Sara made me do this.


Our little Stinker



Poor Preben had the task of carving this.
all his hard work paid off!!


witch + bohemian =skunk


Noah thoroughly enjoyed his first Halloween!



Best quotes from our treaters:

"woah! Look! a REAL pumpkin!!"
- obviously, there is not much Halloween spirit in our neighborhood. on the plus side for us, a 'real' pumpkin is apparently all the decor you need to make a kid happy!

If I open the door and the kids don't say anything, I ask, "What do you say?" (hoping for a 'Trick or Treat' ), well, there was a 10 or 11 year old boy who was dressed as a giant chicken, and he didn't say anything when I came to the door, so I asked, "what do you say??" and in a sad voice, he said, "bauk bauk" (like a chicken).

5 comments:

  1. Haha, that poor kid... that's hilarious.
    I must say Preben, good job on the pumpkin! Men jeg synes ikke synd på deg, det er jo en av de gøyeste tingene med Halloween, er å søle med de derre svære orange greiene.
    Flotte snacks dere laget også.
    Ser ut som dere har det bra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Selvfølgelig sa han det, han var jo en kylling! Syns du kledde lua og dreadsene Preben! Ny stil på kontoret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way too cute. The food stuff was so great. It looks like so much fun. The best was the little stinker - precious Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great Holloween!!! I miss the little stinker already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics as usual.
    Loved the one of Noah with his Grandpa (Pops)
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!