Thursday, June 18

Holy Snakes!!

One of the great things about living in Texas is the abundant amount of wildlife you have right at your fingertips. We were lucky enough to experience a rare siting the other day of one of these magnificent creatures. A snake.
The best part is, we didn't even have to go outside to look for it, he came right inside himself!
Isn't that wonderful???
I noticed him when I was getting out of bed one morning. He was just sitting there next to our dresser.
What did I do next? - you ask?
Jump on top of the bed and call Preben of course!
My prince to the rescue!
He came home from work to capture it and put him back outside where he came from. We don't know how he got in, or when, or if he has brothers and sisters who prefer the air conditioning too...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, en SLANGE!?!?!? Turte du fange den, Preben?!?! Det må jeg si! For en MANN!!! Jeg er imponert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oj oj oj, jeg hadde nok gjort akkurat det samme, Ellen. Vel, kanskje ikke ringt Preben da... Men nå vet vi jo at han kan fange slanger, så nå blir det nok ham jeg ringer. -dvs neste gang vi har slanger på soverommet på Little Mountain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen, that is a serious snake. I think I would pass out! Yay for hubbies coming home to help out their women!! I hope this never happens to you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow pretty cool. I think he/she is kind of cute. Looks like it's one of these guys.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storeria

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!