Sunday, June 28

Checkin' in...

Nothing really new to report. We are continued to be blown away at our precious Noah gift that the Lord has given us and trusted us with.
We have been having fun with our wonderful Houston friends, another huge blessing, and we've just been enjoying the Texas heat! And IS IT HOT!! The pool has been in the 90s this week so we are taking every opportunity we can to go in. We are getting ready to make Noah's first trek across the big pond to visit our family in Norway. Here are a few photos to hold you over for a while. :)


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Sorry I missed y'all while you were in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! He gets cuter by the day -I can't to get my hands on him again Love, Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Noah is so cute! Isn't this a fun age? I'm bummed that you won't be able to come to the mommy group next week. I feel like I haven't seen y'all in a while. Hope you have a great trip to Norway!!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!