We got to go to the Coldplay, Viva la Vida, concert and it was awesome!
We went to a Coldplay concert in Norway for our first "official" date. So we thought it would be fun to go see them when they came here. We were pretty high up, but the concert was amazing. Please excuse the poor picture quality, they were taken with our cell phones...
Downtown Houston on the way to the concert
A Christmas tree!!



Chris Martin singin away!

A pretty sorry picture of us, but we had to prove we were there!

It was awesome!
-Even the baby loved it, :) he was moving the whole time during the songs.
I really think he heard it since it was so loud and had so much bass. It was funny.
He was even tapping his foot to the beat of the songs.
-haha ;)
Ellen, I remember going to a party with really loud music when I was pregnant with Adin. I was paranoid the whole time that his hearing would be damaged. I had so many concerns when I was pregnant with my first.
ReplyDeleteForrige coldplay-konsert, var det på quarten? Kult at dere har vært på konsert igjen! Kjempebra musikk!! Det er sånne ting som er lurt å gjøre før dere blir foreldre. Etter babyen er kommet blir det litt mer "rigg" for å få det til.
ReplyDeleteGøy med bilder!
Håper det er greit at jeg skriver på norsk. Først. En fin fin liten blogg. På grensa til søt tør jeg nesten påstå.
ReplyDeleteSå. Unge på vei. Slett ikke værst.
Det var egentlig det. He he. Virker som alt står bra til. Jeg har jo hørt rykter om at det er digg og være norsk i danmark. Hvordan er det å være norsk i USA?
Morsomt å plutselig finne frem ti denne bloggen. Masse lykke til med både fødsel og det ene med det andre.
:)
Hilsen Torstein