We were lucky enough to be able to get a 4-D ultrasound. It is so amazing what they can see these days! Anyway, you can really see what our little babe looks like :) I mean, how cute is he already?!

Who does he look like??

Thumbs up!
haha, just kidding, but it looks like it!
...still not sure what that actually is...


He kept yawning the whole time we were watching... He's got such a rough life all cozy and stuff, I guess it gets exhausting.
Since the 4th-Dimension is "real time", we actually were watching him yawn, like we saw him do it! It was so cool!

He also kept covering his face with his little hands. It was hard to get a good shot. But he's still super cute, we think!
Oh my goodness! Jeg synes han ligner paa deg, Preben!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute!
Ingunn
Åh, det er bare helt fantastisk!
ReplyDeleteWow, litt av noen bilder...!!! Nydelig gutt!!
ReplyDeleteJeg er enig med dere, super cute!!!!! Fantastiske bilder!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh he is sooooooo cute! I had no idea those ultra sounds were so high tech!!
ReplyDeleteThis is incredible!
ReplyDeleteNice looking kid and he still has another 73 days to get even better looking!
The 4th picture down I noticed his tongue looks just like mine when I was that age so I think he has his grand Uncle's tongue. No doubt about it.
Love UP
thanks everyone! :)
ReplyDeleteyou know, UP, I thought the EXACT same thing when I saw that tongue. I'm almost certain you're right.
That's amazing!! Thanks for sharing Ellen! Can't wait to see pictures once he arrives!
ReplyDelete