Sunday, December 9

Christmas Party with Bible Study



We had a fondu Christmas party at Scottie and David's house as an end of the year/study celebration. It was really fun with all the decorations and Christmas music and good food.



Food!



Scottie and Sam goin down the food line :)



Here's our cute group, which is sadly shrinking every month because so many of the internationals are here only temporarily. We did manage to gain 2 new ones though plus their baby this week though. :)



Me and the cute hostess, and fondu Queen, Scottie.



And Sam and Me.
Or, Me and Sam.
Or, Sam and I. ??
Mary Beth, the English major; can you help me out?

This is just a silly little video from the party. I thought this singing ornament was so hilarious. It started singing when someone walked in front of it (sensor).

1 comment:

  1. Oh i am jealous!! Sad I was not there- It's looks like so much fun- I am still having to meet fun people like you here-where are they?!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!