Well, we got to celebrate yet ANOTHER Thanksgiving! This time with the people of our wonderful church, North Sea Baptist. There was so much good food and great people. I have never in my life seen so many different ways of making sweet potatoes and green bean casserole! It was great!
My good friend, Scottie and I were in charge of decorations, so that was fun to be a part of. :)
Here we are after we ate. My hair is sickly long! I really need to chop it!
Here are David, (Youth Pastor) and Scottie, my creative decorative friend.
We even sang Thanksgiving songs!! I didn't know we had such a thing but "Over the River and Through the Woods, to Grandmother's House we go" is actually a Thanksgiving song! No one knows more than that line to the song, so no one knows that it's a Thanksgiving song :). Well, now we do.
Preben said he thought it was funny that our Thanksgiving night was being led by an Australian, a Scotsman and an Irishman. We love international cities!!
These are our favorite UK people from church. -Besides you, Ben and Nikki, if you are reading... (They are Irish and Scottish) (and have the best accents ever) And their kids have even cuter accents!
Here we have the "meat men" manning the kitchen. We have Whim, who is from Holland, Bjorner ( I know I spelled that wrong) , from Norway, and Tom... I'm pretty sure he is American.
Here was where the food was set up. If you notice that very first white circle dish, that was filled with stove top stuffing that we made. (it went so fast. there was none left when we made it through the line) Everyone loves stovetop!
And here we have Kate (American) and Sam, (Australian), who is moving back home pretty soon... We'll miss you Sam!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!