Preben reporting here: (belive it or not)
In the end of July I went for a business trip to Cairo (Egypt) for a few days. We had some very effective meetings and it was, as always very interesting to experience a new culture.
On one of the nights we (me and another guy I was travelling with) had dinner on this boat that was cruising down the Nile.
During this little informal cruise of 2 hours there was a lot of entertainment, like this boy who was spinning around hundreds of times while holding all these weird things in his hands and wearing a fancy dress. Quite impressing... I would have probably been severely dizzy after like 10 rounds.
Picture taken from the cruise. There were a lot of neon lights everywhere (hard to see in the picture).It was very nice to travel down to Egypt in end of July after having a horrible summer in Stavanger. Finally some nice and warm weather :)
Since we only stayed for only two days this time we were not able to make any big excursions. (like seeing the pyramids).
I am going down to Cairo again sometime in October though, probably for about two weeks...
Reporting for The Engers, this is Preben in Cairo.


hei Preben, good reporting! I think it is so cool you get to go on all these fun places with your job! What is Ellen doing while you're gone? Hope you're doing good!
ReplyDeleteAh yes Preben, - another hard day at the office. Great pictures. I do know the spinning guy might make one dizzy, kind of like Mission Space.:)
ReplyDelete