Hello!! I am so sorry 'we' have not posted in a while! We have been away on vacation and staying busy with little things like preventing me from getting deported. But that's another post.Anyway! We had a lovely July 4th celebration with our awesome Bible study. Most of them are Americans so we had the typical 4th cookout with burgers and hot dogs. It was cold and raining so we had it inside but we still had a great time.
We tried to sport the Flag colors together, (Norway's flag has the same colors, so Preben was cool with it) and a Georgia shirt was the best Preben had in the closet. Next year, Old Navy 4th of July shirt, here we come!
Scottie, the wife of the youth pastor at our church,
made these cute little delicious 4th cakes!
How cute are they!?!


Here is Preben with David, the youth pastor, and his baby, Ellie.


www good to see an update. I was beginning to wonder about you! Of course, I'm WAYYY over due for a new post as well. I will get on that today as well. Glad you had a happy 4th and you didin't get deported! YIKES!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Love the 4th cakes
ReplyDeleteI think Preben should dress up like Uncle Sam next July 4th.
Ellen, they can’t deport you. You have Viking blood flowing through your veins.
Just let the authorities know about this and I’m sure everything will be fine.
If they still give you a hard time let me know about it. I have connections and an authentic looking Viking hat.
Love, UP
I hope everything works out for you, Ellen!!
ReplyDelete