Friday, April 12

Kiss Me! I'm IRISH!!


We had a Happy St. Patrick's Day filled with lots of green!
St. Patty's Day Family


our awesome street never misses a holiday to celebrate together!
Here's our gang!

Yummy St. Patrick's Day food!
Those chocolates are pots of gold at the end of the rainbow :)


It's not St. Patties day without a green popsicle!
these are the boys' girlfriends, Katelyn & Julie


more yummy green food- yes that's green beer.


sweet girl.
Thanks for her outfit Mom!

cupcakes at the kid table!


of course the day ended in the sprinklers.


I love how Liam and Julie are holding hands



these boys love the water!



me and my green girl :)

**special thanks to Becca for letting me seal her photos :)





ST. PATTIE'S DAY PLAYGROUP
we also celebrated with our fun playgroup!

 The boys all decorated shirts for the big day.


I think they loved it.
Excuse the Halloween tablecloth. :)


 Green lunch! 


 Emmett loved it!


 so did cute little Nathan :)

Finished product!

Hope everyone else had a fun St. Patrick's Day!



2 comments:

  1. The Enger Family is sooooo cute! And I love your neighborhood- so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, I haven't read blogs since the last time I blogged. cute pictures! and I'm back! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!