AHHHH!
I know this is so late.
I canNOT get it together.
that is my theme lately because I feel like there is ALWAYS something going on.
(or three) :)
Here is Christmas :)
as usual, I went overboard with the pictures.
brace yourself.
Our sweet boys decorating the tree.
we only broke 2 ornaments this year.
progress.
They loved this.
"Look Mommy! I'm sledding!"
just as I was walking up the stairs.
I snapped the photo instead of telling him he could break his neck.
choose your battles.
We had my family come to us this year for Christmas and it was wonderful!
I loved having cars in our driveway, every seat filled at the dinner table, and hearing chattering and laughter from all over the house.
it was perfect.
Aunt Amy was such a sport to watch "the train movie"
A.K.A. 'The Polar Express' like a million times with the boys.
It's their favorite movie.
EVER.
Thea-Girl loved having all the family in town!
but she loved all the kisses and cuddle time she got from Pops even more!
Noah pretending to be Aunt Amy with her boots.
we got to meet Sara's boyfriend, (now fiance'), Jones from Bangladesh!
Christmas Cookie decorating!
Liam (of course) had to taste one.
He loves cookies. More than anything.
Dad sneaking another Thea kiss
Milk and cookies for Santa
Our neighbor is a teacher and gave the boys reindeer food to put out for Santa's Reindeer!
They thought it was so neat!
Sprinkling it on the grass!
Thanks again Kelly (and Ryan)!!
Reading the real Christmas story on Christmas Eve
(That's Mary I'm holding) that Noah brought to me before the story.
He was holding Jesus.
sweet smiley girl!
Christmas Morning!
Dad trying on this new stylish jeans!
Good thing he has 3 daughters to tell him what's cool and what's not.
We let the Santa shirt slide on Christmas :)
one of Liam's favorite gifts that Preben got.
(he calls it, "the guy")
it's just a little statue to put in the street to let people know to slow down driving
Who knew he'd love it so much.
Mom and I on pancakes and egg duty
Yumm!
Christmas Morning breakfast!
Dad already repairing the toys.
making Thea laugh :)
all the ladies with their new feather clips that Sara put in our stockings.
Look at this fun toy!
Liam was terrified.
it took a while to put together,
but it was worth it!
hours of fun!
it really looked like it was swimming!
Christmas Day walk
Our little Harwood fam
the happy couple
Lolli loves dressing up her grand daughter!
Christmas Dinner
Me and my honey
Of course we had to go for a dip in the hot tub!
Dad knew exactly how she liked to be held.
my cousin Susanna & her hubby Roland (and his brother) were visiting their family in Austin and came up for a last minute trip to visit us!!
Such a special treat!
Especially for the boys who got to see their second cousin (right?), Kwame. :)
They have so much fun together!
and watching Frosty the Snowman
The Holtum Ladies
Thea was pooped after all the fun Christmas Celebrations!
We are so blessed to celebrate with our fun loving & healthy families.
We are so thankful for the best Christmas gift of all,
Jesus.
Merry *late* Christmas everyone!!















Great Post Ellen and Preben! Thank you for a wonderful time, it was so fun watching the boys( and Thea) in their own house for the occasion. It was definitely a very special Christmas, and so great getting to meet Jones and have him particiate in an American Christmas " in style". Love, Lolli
ReplyDeleteAh! Wonderful post, El! Love all the photos and glimpses of your family I get to see!
ReplyDeleteYour bundle of three and your (second?) nephew, Kwame are such stunners!
Love and miss you!
Claire.
Merry Christmas to you too. Great to be able to share it with you!
ReplyDelete