We are getting so excited for Halloween! Costumes are made, decorations are out, pumpkin is bought and we keep getting Boo-ed! (when neighbors ring your doorbell and leave treats on the door step and run away so you don't know who left the goodies.)
We live on such a fun street who have a secret competition going on for who has the best Halloween decor.
Here's our loot from getting Boo-ed:
the newest member of our family.
Preben made this amazing spider web to hang on the house.
fun huh?
We've of course, been to the pumpkin patch
Our friend Daphne found a great groupon for a super fun day at a farm including pumpkin painting,
(Liam got to paint too!)
kangaroo holding,
a hay ride,
and camel meeting.
The best we could do for a group shot.
*not pictured: Emmett & Sawyer
Liam checking put the "poun-kins" as Noah calls them.
getting so big!
you might recall that every year we get a picture of Noah and his buddy Emmett at the patch.
This was the best we could do.
Age two come with lots of attitude. :)
We did manage a group shot.
*not pictured: Daphne & Jonathan
pooped after a long fun day!





Love the pictures - I can't believe how big the boys are getting ! I remember last year we visited th pumpkin patch and Liam's overalls kept covering his face becasue he was so little -not anymore! I love Prenben's Web- How fun!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodnesss! So much fun. I am so wishing I could join in the fun! And let me just say I have the cutest nephews in the whole entire world! That spider is HUGE too!
ReplyDeletehow fun! love the one of emmett and noah this year :-)
ReplyDeleteI would love to be at your house for pumpkin season, especially to see those four blue eyes next to the orange fruit or is it a veggie?. The web and spider are terrific. Great work Prebe. Your neighbors will never be able to keep up. By now I know you have made pumpkin everything and I love everything pumpkin. Trees are turning gold. orange and red in Ohio. We love you and enjoy the blog. Kiss kiss to the boys.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure why I have troubles posting comments on your blog but not Amy's...anyways
ReplyDeleteI ♥ seeing your family grow up, especially b/c I am not close with any one else who has little kids! Love & miss you!