Saturday, February 19

❤ Happy Valentine's Day! ❤


We hope you had a LOVEly Valentine's day filled with lots of love from your friends and family :)


I asked Noah to smile and this is what I got.
*I'm experimenting with being gluten free for a few weeks, hence the box.


One happy boy.
I've recently become aware that there are some parents out there who never let their kid lick the bowl.  
(insert shocked/appalled face here)

Growing up a bowl licker myself, (and having a mom that not only promoted it, but did it herself -and still does! - ),  I will gladly continue this tradition with my children.

-I mean, look how happy he is right now.  Pure joy.
salmonella won't take that away!



Captain Jack Sparrow


yummm!



Noah decorated the brownies himself!


Noah's first bag of Valentine's Cards from school :) 
How cute!


Noah's Valentine's card to Pappa.  
He held the scissors in his hand and I helped him cut! 


For as long as I can remember, my mom has made my Grandma's heart shaped meatloaf for V-day, and I've been carrying on the tradition since we've been married :) 

4 comments:

  1. That is one big meatloaf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a bowl licker myself and will bring on the tradition! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is important to carry on significant family traditions through the generations. You go girl! Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herlig!! Selvfølgelig skal bollen slikkes! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!