Thursday, December 3

Georgia Aquarium


We took a trip to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta (Biggest Aquarium in the World), and it was pretty amazing!  I think this was called a lion (maybe a tiger) (maybe a bear, ;) jk)       -fish, and apparently are dominating the rivers of Georgia.


Me and Prebs in front of one of the HUGE whale sharks.
The only other Aquarium in the world to have whale sharks is in Japan.


Hi!


My cousin Ben, who dives and feeds the sharks and fish, gave us the grand tour.  This was taken just after his dive.  He carved Noah's initials in the algae on the glass from the inside for us to see :)
Speaking of Noah, thanks for babysitting, Mary Beth!


This is a bit of behind the scenes, for most.  He took us up to where he goes into the big tank.  It just looked like a giant pool from above, but then you look down and see whales and sharks and fish.  It was a bit scary but very cool.  I can't believe Ben willingly goes down there!


I think these were very poisonous jelly fish. But they might have been the nice ones.  I forgot.

1 comment:

We love comments!